Sunday, November 1, 2009

Smell the November air!

Two submissions due on the 17th of Nov accompanied with tonnes of journals to read up on, a debate to prepare for, and 7 other courseworks that are due by the end of the semester. And they say Uni life is easy. One thing for sure… Not in mine! I basically quit all SA associated activities, clubs and societies and even a break from SMC. Its coming to Week 6 and the stress level just got higher. I foresee the next 2 weeks being pretty much the same. Sleepless nights, burying myself in journals related to intra-specific competition & growth analysis, salt tolerance, inter-cropping of Sugar Cane in Mauritius and Analysis Markers. There is plenty more besides the ones mentioned. I’m pretty nervous about the GM debate and the poster presentation.

What did I just get myself into?

Shall get back to work now! I don’t have much time left.

0 comments: