Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Project 52 - Week 4 (3/8/09 -> 9/8/09)

Its August already!
Year 2 starts next month. I was dreading so much about 4 months break being too long. Now, its too short!

Been working on the Project Paper for the Dragon Fruit farm. The thing I dislike most about it is that is has to be in BM. I took 15 minutes to type an e-mail in BM! Such a waste of time.

And the new management for Pangkor and Kapas accommodation halls have not confirmed my room for next sem! Tried calling them but they are not answering!Annoying...


Saturday - ZH's farewell party at his house. Met alot of ex-SU people whom I haven't seen around for ages. Even feels odd to meet them again as we used to talk/chat alot and now there's nothing to say. No photos cause I nicely left my house without the battery. Only realized that the battery was missing when we were about to take group photos. ZH, get those photos! After the party, went jogging with the siblings. Midnight jog :)


Sunday - Gone red-headed. Did red highlights on my hair and I'm hoping it fades to light brown. For now, RED it is. My parents decided to take a drive around to see fruit farms and so we went to Dengkil, Morib, Tanjung Sepat, Sungai Pelek, Sepang and then home. Stopped at Dengkil and Tanjung Sepat for steam paos. I still prefer the Dengkil ones. Its from this shop named Khiew Enterprise in Dengkil Town itself. The restaurant just next to it is not bad too.


0 comments: