Thursday, August 6, 2009

Project 52 - Week 3 (27/7/09 -> 2/8/09)

At Carefour, *gross*. This tiny rat was crawling all around the fresh food section.

After a staff picked it up with his bare hands.

Been following my mum to her workplace since Tuesday.

I get annoyed with weird phone calls.

Friday: End of July! Had my second appointment for my RCT. The doctor told me it would take an hour, but it turned out to be an hour and a half. Took X-ray thrice and kept my mouth open the entire time because there were files (needle-like stuffs) poked into my tooth. Thrice because she couldn't get a proper x-ray of the roots as they were apparently too long. Had to walk up and down the clinic with my mouth open too. Then, she filled the tooth with rubber fillings. Whole process wasn't painful and I'm looking forward to my last appointment next week (technically this week).


took this while waiting for the dentist to get back into the room...

Headed down to the farm after that, went fishing with my brother at the pond and then had dinner in Mantin. After dinner, we decided to head back to the farm to see the flowers open. That explains the flower in the previous post. A lot more to come! when I'm not lazy.

Saturday: Dim sum with the family because mum had to go to Poh Kong. Bummed into E. Had Old Town coffee while waiting for Poh Kong to open. Then, to Bukit Raja.

0 comments: