Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged!

Qi Hong tagged me...

Here goes~

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Name: Mun Shan
Sister(s): One
Brother(s): One

Shoe size: 6 or 7
Height: 161cm... ( I think I have grown abit?)
Where do you live: Subang Jaya

Fav drinks: Ice Lemon Tea
Fav breakfast: I prefer no breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane: Yeap
Swim in an ocean: Nope. I'm a very bad swimmer!
Fallen asleep in school: Hehe. Yeap!
Broken someone's heart: Yeap
Fell off your chair: Many times
Saved e-mails: Alot!
How is your room like: In a BIG mess!
What's right beside you: Notes! Stacks of them.
What is the last thing you ate: Dinner in Mantin! Super full! And with duck, chicken, prawn, eel, fish and 2 vege..it was 140+ for 5 ppl!

Ever had...
Chicken Pox (for medical students... varicella): Yeap
Sore throat: Like at least once a month?
Stitches: On my forehead.
Broken nose: Nopes.

Do you...
Believe in love at first sight:
Nope.
Love picnics: Yeap...

Who was the last person...
You danced with: Haha. My sister?
That made you smile: My dad.

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like: Yeap... I like everyone.
Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: Nope.
Talk to an ex: Nope.
Miss someone: Yeap.
Eat: Look above.

Best feeling in the world: To be alone.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yeap.
What's under your bed: Mags, dusts, notes.
Who do you hate: you. haha.
What time is it now: 11.37pm.

I tag... Anyone who sees this!

0 comments: