Friday, July 4, 2008

More of Penang!

Drove to Balik Pulau after breakfast. Had Balik Pulau Asam Laksa and Nutmeg juice at a restaurant opposite the old market. Tasted Balik Pulau's mouth-watering king of all fruits, Durians.

No pictures.

Owh wait... I took picture of the Laksa and the laksa stall!



Then, went back to the hotel to pack up and check out. While waiting for my parents to finish packing, my sis and I checked out the beach.


view from the hotel suite

another view...


*gasp* sand, sun and lovely blue skies!


Then, had lunch in Tanjung Tokong. A place that was hit by Tsunami a few years back. The first time I visited the place was like 5 or 6 years ago after Pulau Payar's trip. Food was awesome back then. But now... average only.


omg...blue skies! I love blue skies!

Tanjung Tokong

1 comments: